We at Comeau’s Sea Foods deliver value to our customers with each purchase. The company’s innovative approach to product development and focus on market demand ensures that all aspects of the product line – from choice of flavours to portion sizes – meet customer preferences for taste, presentation, preparation time and price.
Comeau’s Sea Foods’ locally harvested or purchased fresh, frozen and smoked products include:
• Offshore scallops from the North Atlantic (fresh, block frozen or individually quick frozen (IQF)
• Fish steaks
• Herring fillets (fresh, frozen and marinated)
• Herring roe for the Japanese market (frozen and prepared)
• Groundfish (haddock, cod, pollock – smoked and frozen)
• Smoked salmon
• Golden smoked herring (mackerel, herring and kipper)
• Salt fish (cod)
Our foodservice and retail customers are also encouraged to try our line of value-added seafood products, including breaded fish and scallops, chowders, spreads and ready-to-eat items.
Comeau’s Sea Foods serves industrial customers with a complete product line. These items include: herring bait, herring meal and oil.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about Comeau’s Sea Foods quality products.